Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_2623.png

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About 2 years ago our sweet Sabaka passed. She was good at keeping deer, squirrels, and rabbits out of the garden. She also announced any visitors as well as welcoming us home. We have missed her dearly. SO today we picked up a puppy, Shiloh will be her name.

Attachments

• IMG_4957.jpeg
    IMG_4957.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4956.jpeg
    IMG_4956.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 2 years ago our sweet Sabaka passed. She was good at keeping deer, squirrels, and rabbits out of the garden. She also announced any visitors as well as welcoming us home. We have missed her dearly. SO today we picked up a puppy, Shiloh will be her name.
In my experience, a new pup never really replaces the old one, but it sure helps fill the void left from losing the old one.
Shiloh is a beauty!!! :thumb:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our power went out about 2:30, and we’ve been sitting in the dark since the sun went down. Our daughter left a little while ago to go to a friend’s house with electricity and air conditioning, and evidently, Leo snuck in when she had the door into the barn open.
Here’s what we found when the lights came back on.🤣
IMG_2650.jpeg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought this old farm 2 years ago, this old barn I made into a lawn barn for all my lawn tools, mowers, carpentry tools to keep my shop empty. My dog was 2 years old the first time he and I made entry. I let him go first as he enjoys dispatching vermin. Well no vermin was found but he did spot a mouse run up a wall into a hole. He went ape **** after it as well as run back outside to see where it went, I guess he thought the hole went outside!

So now over 2 years, him being 4yrs and 5 months. Every time we go get a mower, shovel rake etc etc out and open the garage door he does what is shown in the videos below! He has not forgot that mouse yet, he shoots in and attacks the wall with the hole in it where the mouse went! I gave up telling him the mouse was scared away. The barn is void of anything living in it, I took care of that as well as know how to keep it that way.

Anyway, I get a kick out of his excitement every time, even after 2-1/2 years he has not forgotten! He is the damndest dog on memory! He has a football and a rope outside we play with, he will carry the football around for us to throw, he will leave it out in a pasture, by the pond or somewhere and we will be back at the house and I’ll ask him where his ball is at and he will remember where he dropped it/last place we played at and will take off to go get it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom