“Show Ignored Content”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party…..

I took a typing class in Highschool, I lasted about a month. It came so easy to me, by three weeks I could out type the Teacher. And I was such a disturbance to the class that the Teacher and Counselor gave me a A and asked that I don’t attend class! I can still burn up a Typewriter to this day.
How many WPM? We had to be over 40 with no errors on typing tests to get an A. Some program that timed you.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many WPM? We had to be over 40 with no errors on typing tests to get an A. Some program that timed you.

Hmmmmmm been many moons. I remember going to the last test in the book and buzzed it so fast the Teacher was shocked. I took to it so fast. I was in the class just a few days. This was in 10th grade.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That shows the youngest “xennials” being 33 but the oldest millennials being 38???
Xennials are, according to Wikipedia, a "microgeneration" that is comprised of the youngest GenXers and oldest Millennials. You'll note in the chart that GenX ends in 1979 and Millennial begins in 1980, so Xennial overlaps both.

Latest posts

Top Bottom