...and justice for all!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Democrats. (Yes JB, there is a connection).

Bro, I could not care less. I am done with politics. I can't really stand either side, and frankly it is depressing to know that the public has let it get to this point. However, I am done with it.

I am focused on my retirement, which I hope is sooner, rather than later.:w000t:

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm retired and I've found that you can't be done with it.

After all, we are the public that let it get to this point.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am curious why the animal cruelty case is discussed. Sure, it's bizarre, and about the judge in the gun case, but is it material to the gun case?

Freaky East Coast justice and journalism...

And the headline is misleading. I don't think the question is whether or not he legally owned the guns, but rather if he possessed them lawfully (physically possessed them, I mean).

All of that said, this whole thing is depressing. From the mother calling police, to the police's actions, to the judicial system, to the laws in place, to Christie not already granting clemency :(

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bro, I could not care less. I am done with politics. I can't really stand either side, and frankly it is depressing to know that the public has let it get to this point. However, I am done with it.

I am focused on my retirement, which I hope is sooner, rather than later.:w000t:

:yikes2: :sorry1: Says the casual observer of the political scene who thinks they ALL ought to be drawn and quartered in the public square ... :rotflmao:

I gotta give you props though. You participated in a campaign you believed in. All Americans should do so at least once in their lives. :respect:

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This really hits me where I live... or used to live. I'm originally from New Jersey, coming to Oklahoma in 2004. I went back for the first time since I moved here in September (to visit my dying mother) and realized very quickly that I may go back to visit for a major event (holiday, wedding or funeral) but I would never want to return to Jersey. I just value my 2nd Amendment rights too much to have a state trample them so.

ruckerduck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I couldn't agree more. The enemies aren't republican or democrat, they're are POLITICIANS!

Latest posts

Top Bottom