Arthritis Cure or Pain Easement?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t use it personally, nor do I have arthritis, so I can’t give a first hand account on effectiveness- but I know of multiple folks in a similar scenario that have found relief with CBD and/or THC. Topical cream seems to be the favorite- relief where you need it without any cognitive effects.
A buddy swears by this stuff.

1. www.facebook.com › people › NugBeary-ProcessingNugBeary Processing & Farms | Elgin OK - Facebook

NugBeary Processing & Farms, Elgin, Oklahoma. 15 likes. Medical & health

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any diet changes prior to the arthritis? The better I eat, the less I have. Cut out processed foods and I have almost zero in my hands and hips. If I fall off the wagon and don't well, after a couple of days the pain will appear again.
This. Stop all white sugar and corn syrup immediately.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a 77 year old man who has been slowly deteriorating with rheumatoid arthritis since age 23, I recommend that you take your wife to a physician who can determine if whether she is experiencing the effects of osteoarthritis or rheumatoid disease. If she has rheumatoid arthritis or other related autoimmune disease, it will probably never disappear, but under the care of a rheumatologist, its progress can be greatly slowed.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wif has rheumatoid arthritis in her hands. My left thumb is developing some arthritis and aches. We take a Glucosamine tablet and a baby aspirin every morning. I put Tumeric in/on about everything I cook.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have RA and Lupus. Normally they run together, so when tested for RA she will probably test positive for Lupus as well.

I take 800 milligrams of Ibuprofen, by prescription, most of the time and that keeps it under control.

My doc says my numbers are high enough that I should consider a rheumatologist.

I find that if I control or eliminate beer, cokes and most sugar I do not have as much pain. Its still there just not as much.

Colder weather and storms really bother me tho.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try Boswellia and Serrapeptase in combination with Turmeric - once in morning and again at bedtime. I used only turmeric for years and that helped very well untill it didn't help as much anymore. Got to where I couldn't sleep due to throbbing pain in both hands. Boswellia and Serrapeptase in combination with Turmeric took care of my (resting) pain - still painful to do certain things, so not a miracle cure, just a relief miracle (to me).

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You need to try the less invasive before trying the harsher medications. I had shoulder pain from osteoarthritis and put that ointment on the shoulder and the pain subsided.
The govt should have put the money they spent on “Global Warming” into heart disease or arthritis research. We’d have gotten a far better return on our money.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to try the less invasive before trying the harsher medications. I had shoulder pain from osteoarthritis and put that ointment on the shoulder and the pain subsided.
The govt should have put the money they spent on “Global Warming” into heart disease or arthritis research. We’d have gotten a far better return on our money.

Which ointment are you referring to?

Latest posts

Top Bottom