Fried Egg Sandwich

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't live in OKC but there was a huge diner that sat on a hill looking over the city. Seems it was called Skyview or something similar but that might be totally a guess. I took my kids there when they were teens so 15 or so years ago. The waitresses all dressed like Flo, ours even looked like Flo, and the menu had every diner classic you could think of, including my favorite from up north that's not as common here, an open face roast beef sandwich covered with mashed potatoes and gravy. The kids hated it but I loved it. I'm into nostalgia.

Sounds like the Skyline on SE 15th just to the east of I-35. It's been gone for quite some time -- seems like the building is some type of oilfield or trucking operation.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love bacon and egg bagels. The bagels are jalapeno cheddar with Kerrygold butter! I have a thing for lunguica and eggs too!
baceggbag.jpg
baceggbag1.jpg
betbagel.jpg
betbagel1.jpg
betbagel3.jpg
betbagel4.jpg
betbagel5.jpg
eggluinbag.jpg

Reedman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love to put the eggs in a shaker, blend 'um up to a nice uniform yellow, fry it in butter until it just starts to brown a little--flip it over, and finish. On white bread, with ketchup. Grew up on those. Yum!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom