"Gun exchange between two groups"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The recent altercation, depicted as a mere "gun exchange between two groups" by a local news anchor, actually unfolded as a violent gun battle, as described in the link below. Those injured were individuals with records, including involvement in drive-by shootings and illegal possession of firearms.

When we accurately convey Tulsa's gang problem and refrain from downplaying it, we prevent misconceptions that these incidents are simply acts of lawful gun ownership. Instead, attention should be drawn to the genuine issues: unlawful possession of firearms, the community's tolerance of gang activity, and the failure of the silent majority to express outrage over the persistence of ineffective policies in addressing Tulsa's widely recognized gang problem.

https://www.newson6.com/story/66316...-killed-tulsa-teen-critically-injured-another

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There have many such instances over the years. If only we could find a common thread in them to help us figure out a cause.

In a related note - has anyone noticed the accounts of stabbings/assaults at birthdays and weddings these last few years? I don't remember stuff like that happening until fairly recently. Hard to fathom what got us to this point.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Side point: Have you all seen all these kids with ar pistols shoved down their pants. They are packing real heat these days. I mean I haven’t seen it with my own eyes but read news articles and have seen video and such and these guys are packing long guns and not just pistols anymore. A group of guys in tulsa had several Draco pistols with them when arrested.

Latest posts

Top Bottom