Looks like tomorrow evening could get pretty exciting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Barnsdall drone footage

We lost electricity when the tornado hit barnsdall and still don’t have any as of right now total devastation for a small town I finally got hold of one of my friends wife she was still in the cellar and kept asking is it gone? Is it over? She finally came out and just kept saying it’s bad really really bad bad bad it missed her house by about 1/8 of a mile they have hwy 11 blocked off still as they are doing a second wave of search and rescue they run all the news reporters out of town till they are done not to contaminate the area and confuse the dogs they are using to locate anybody

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Barnsdall drone footage

Watching that footage I just kept thinking, where were all the people? Only one casualty so far with all of that destruction. It's almost like everyone in the town abandoned the town before the tornado came through. That's the only way my mind tells me that there weren't more casualties.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watching that footage I just kept thinking, where were all the people? Only one casualty so far with all of that destruction. It's almost like everyone in the town abandoned the town before the tornado came through. That's the only way my mind tells me that there weren't more casualties.
In the press conference this morning, the mayor said he attributed it to people heeding the warnings on the radio, TV, and cellphones and getting to safe spots, be they in storm shelters or interior rooms. IIRC, they did evacuate the nursing home before the storm hit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom