Shen Yun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Shen Yun ever travels to New York City, they should be arrested by the Chinese Police who are stationed there and charged with the following: treason; dissidence; consorting with the enemy; and discrediting the Chinese People’s Republic. After they are beaten and tortured, they should be returned to China, trialed for these three capital offenses, and executed, immediately! Communist Democrat Officials and Residents of NYC (a functional Provence of The People’s Republic of China) must provide any assistance and all resources necessary to facilitate the Chinese System Of Justice, Xi Jinping

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from the show. Soooooooo I do appreciate All the suggestions, Mama decided Charleston’s was the place to go and she loved the Salmon Caeser Salad and my Hickory Burger was pretty good as well. Getting into the show was easy peezy but unfortunately I got stuck behind the 6’4” guy with a bowling ball for a head…..and apparently his mother was a stickler for good posture. 😂😂 Thank goodness the seat on the other side of Linda was open so not a big deal. As for the show it was nice enough and we’re glad we went but it sure wasn’t worth $180/seat.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Shen Yun ever travels to New York City, they should be arrested by the Chinese Police who are stationed there and charged with the following: treason; dissidence; consorting with the enemy; and discrediting the Chinese People’s Republic. After they are beaten and tortured, they should be returned to China, trialed for these three capital offenses, and executed, immediately! Communist Democrat Officials and Residents of NYC (a functional Provence of The People’s Republic of China) must provide any assistance and all resources necessary to facilitate the Chinese System Of Justice, Xi Jinping
Don't hold back on your opinion.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just want to know if they jump really high like Ninjas or fly through the air like a Shaolin Monk.

Or if it is on the ground ballet stuff boring people do??

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just want to know if they jump really high like Ninjas or fly through the air like a Shaolin Monk.

Or if it is on the ground ballet stuff boring people do??
Hmmmm, definitely not ballet. Also not what I’d call acrobatics but had tumbling runs, think floor routine in gymnastics. They told ancient stories from China through dance. Apparently there are 56 different ethnicities and they all have their traditional stories and dances and that’s what they shared. Had a live orchestra combining traditional Chinese instruments along with a modern orchestra ie brass, strings and woodwind.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always thought the commercials looked like it might be a good show, but i think the Shanghai circus would be more my style. I also wouldn't mind seeing the trans-siberian orchestra or blue man group, but I hate crowds and the other half doesn't get around so well these days.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ticket prices are nuts for any show/concert. The wife and I travel to Dallas for a couple concerts a year. Our tickets usually run 3-350 for the pair.
Yea I just bailed on Duran Duran, $120 just in "service fees" the final price was what I would have paid to see them in 1986 including time travel.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm, definitely not ballet. Also not what I’d call acrobatics but had tumbling runs, think floor routine in gymnastics. They told ancient stories from China through dance. Apparently there are 56 different ethnicities and they all have their traditional stories and dances and that’s what they shared. Had a live orchestra combining traditional Chinese instruments along with a modern orchestra ie brass, strings and woodwind.
Thank you, this is the information I was looking for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom