Song for the day.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Music is a big part of my life, thought I'd start a threadwhere we can shre favorite tunes. I like all forms, except rap/hiphop stuff, so the door is open to all.

I just heard this on WTJU (the radio station of the University of Virginia) and found it breathtaking. Title meas "Through the woods withour fear.'

enjoy.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Music is a big part of my life, thought I'd start a threadwhere we can shre favorite tunes. I like all forms, except rap/hiphop stuff, so the door is open to all.

I just heard this on WTJU (the radio station of the University of Virginia) and found it breathtaking. Title meas "Through the woods withour fear.'

enjoy.

I liked how she totally turns it back the musicians!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NSF ANYWHERE there are little children, bosses or fellow employees, wives, husbands or Baptists (don't get your panties in a bunch -- I ran the gamut mental: Catholics, Church of Christers, Lutherans, blah blah blah ... Lol ... Baptists just had the best ring to it 🤷). BTW this is circa 1930s. I LOVE HER LAUGH! 🥰🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom