Tablet and CC case?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for suggestions for a decent but not expensive case to carry a tablet in. Hopefully will also hold whatever I am carrying that day. Usually my 380 Garcia but sometimes my 1911. Maybe something like a shoulder bag or similar. Any suggestions? What do you use? With all the doc visits I am taking wife and daughter to I want to be able to take my tablet so I can play freecell or something while I wait.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really wish I could find a case that would handle my Inogen portable O2, tablet and a gun with a couple mags, but everything I have found big enough for all does not have the ventilation needed for the Inogen. One of those times I wish I was good at leatherwork as I think they would sell.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really wish I could find a case that would handle my Inogen portable O2, tablet and a gun with a couple mags, but everything I have found big enough for all does not have the ventilation needed for the Inogen. One of those times I wish I was good at leatherwork as I think they would sell.

76 Leather can probably do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom