Well? Anyone get bad damage last night?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepé Le Pew Pew Pew

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Upon our arrival at the archery range early this afternoon we came upon this, and various targets scattered about the field...
842533uKvbUEDu.jpg

Last edited:

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you know who the prime contractor is? They are the ones responsible. Contact the department who is running the operation and start demanding they fix your property. Be very friendly non-confrontational and firm. State the issue, state you want it fixed, state it is their responsibility to manage their contractors and it is now their responsibility to make you whole. Do you have photos of the subcontractor doing the damage? Did they admit it? Subcontractors could not care less. They go out of business all the time. The prime and the state do care, they have to stay in business. The prime is the one who has already been paid and budgeted to make these repairs.

Thanks. They came out today and accepted all responsibility.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1/3" of rain. Massive storms headed out way, but as typical, they split and went on either side of us.
In 30+ years of living in this location on a hill, we see the storms coming, and then split.
I went to Lake Ponca to fish tonight. Lots of 100 year old trees down. Missed us by a couple miles.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not even rain in Warr Acres, just me the crazy dad, that wouldn't let the kids take their shoes off last night. One of the things learned in the Joplin tornado a few years back (hit a hospital) is that patients rarely have shoes in the hospital and the debris will cut up their feet. Translate that to a household that normally doesn't wear shoes at home and you get why I worried. Kids will drag their feet about putting them on, in an emergency, even teenagers.
That's a good point. Every man should keep a sturdy pair of Crocs handy in case of an emergency.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not even rain in Warr Acres, just me the crazy dad, that wouldn't let the kids take their shoes off last night. One of the things learned in the Joplin tornado a few years back (hit a hospital) is that patients rarely have shoes in the hospital and the debris will cut up their feet. Translate that to a household that normally doesn't wear shoes at home and you get why I worried. Kids will drag their feet about putting them on, in an emergency, even teenagers.
See there, didn't think of that. You sir, get todays virtual cupcake. 🧁

Latest posts

Top Bottom