what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reedman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got some Connemara marble ice cubes last week while we were in Ireland. They're pretty. I'll stick with 1 ice cube in my Buffalo Trace.

Attachments

• PXL_20240329_041444308.jpg
    PXL_20240329_041444308.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After my surgery, I barely drink at all anymore because it affects me a lot differently now. That being said, tonight I let loose a little bit since I'm on a work trip and my boss is always hounding me to drink with him. So, tonight I enjoyed a few old fashioneds. The first one with Maker's Mark, and after that they were made with Bulliet Rye. Those go down dangerously well. Especially at a work thing. 😁 😁
Flying home tomorrow may not be very enjoyable.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After my surgery, I barely drink at all anymore because it affects me a lot differently now. That being said, tonight I let loose a little bit since I'm on a work trip and my boss is always hounding me to drink with him. So, tonight I enjoyed a few old fashioneds. The first one with Maker's Mark, and after that they were made with Bulliet Rye. Those go down dangerously well. Especially at a work thing. 😁 😁
Flying home tomorrow may not be very enjoyable.
Bulleit bourbon is a go to for us.
A bottle of their straight rye whiskey is on my radar as I’ve yet to try it.
I just purchased these two. I usually shy away from the cheaper options people recommend cause I normally don’t like them however..
Brewzle recommends the Evan Williams bottled in bond and one of my hillbilly friends this Larceny. Price point aside I was amazed at the smooth and really delicious flavors of these two.

Attachments

• IMG_2142.jpeg
    IMG_2142.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bulleit bourbon is a go to for us.
A bottle of their straight rye whiskey is on my radar as I’ve yet to try it.
I just purchased these two. I usually shy away from the cheaper options people recommend cause I normally don’t like them however..
Brewzle recommends the Evan Williams bottled in bond and one of my hillbilly friends this Larceny. Price point aside I was amazed at the smooth and really delicious flavors of these two.
Evan Williams BiB is definitely better than its price point would suggest. Their 1783 bottle is pretty solid as well. Redwood Empire Pipe Dream is a solid sipper for $20-30 ish bucks as well.

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tonight was a straight shot night,,,
On the rocks of course.

One Airline Mine of each:

Howlin' Monkey
- Banana whiskey
Squirrel - Peanut Butter whiskey
Jim Beam - Orange whiskey