what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_9198.jpeg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bulleit bourbon is a go to for us.
A bottle of their straight rye whiskey is on my radar as I’ve yet to try it.
I just purchased these two. I usually shy away from the cheaper options people recommend cause I normally don’t like them however..
Brewzle recommends the Evan Williams bottled in bond and one of my hillbilly friends this Larceny. Price point aside I was amazed at the smooth and really delicious flavors of these two.
I have a bottle of the rye in my kitchen right now. Got it a couple weeks ago. Kind of for a training session for my work trip that I was on last week. 😂 😂

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like beer. I grew up on a farm where there was always a beer around to quench your thirst. Even as a young kid. Typically it was Stag or maybe occasionally Coors.

I think I shared for a while back about my beer taste ‘Life’s too short to drink boring beer.’ Which leads me to this graphic I stumbled across.

IMG_4688.jpeg

Anyway some of those beer require developing a taste for them. And probably some you may never get there.

Just wanted to share in hopes it might help you step out of your comfort zone and try something different.

For the record I enjoy a good booze also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom