Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, you guys are getting awful HEAVY. I sure am getting tired of having to carry everybody. Post some DANG pictures of your watches!!

I've only got the one Invicta and everyone has seen it and turned their noses up at me. :rolleyes2

20240506_162600.jpg

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've only got the one Invicta and everyone has seen it and turned their noses up at me. :rolleyes2
I used to have kind of a lower opinion of the Invicta watches, but my buddy has been wearing 1 for the last 15 years. Kind of made me look at them from a different point of view. I mean I would never own one, I'm not strong enough. Those damn things weigh 15lbs.
The Pro Diver uses a Seiko movement.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to have kind of a lower opinion of the Invicta watches, but my buddy has been wearing 1 for the last 15 years. Kind of made me look at them from a different point of view. I mean I would never own one, I'm not strong enough. Those damn things weigh 15lbs.
The Pro Diver uses a Seiko movement.

That's what mine is, a Pro Diver, but it's a quartz. I've worn it exclusively for the last 3 years or so. Replaced the battery once last summer. It's been a goodun. I might just buy another one. This one has caught my eye. :naughty:

61341WVwraL._AC_UY900_.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't. Don't be a watch snob, Invictas can be the gateway to a rewarding or cursed hobby.

I saw a lot of bad reviews on mine, but I bought it anyway. I was wanting a Rolex Sub homage with a Pepsi bezel and this was in my budget. I dunno why all the bad reviews, it's been awesome!

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a lot of bad reviews on mine, but I bought it anyway. I was wanting a Rolex Sub homage with a Pepsi bezel and this was in my budget. I dunno why all the bad reviews, it's been awesome!
People love to hate on Invictas. They are a good Rolex homage and a good value. The exhibition casebacks really allow one to appreciate a mechanical movement. Why do people hate on them? Think they are just envious when someone enjoys something costing a fraction of the over inflated price they may have paid...

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People love to hate on Invictas. They are a good Rolex homage and a good value. The exhibition casebacks really allow one to appreciate a mechanical movement. Why do people hate on them? Think they are just envious when someone enjoys something costing a fraction of the over inflated price they may have paid...

I did have a titanium Invicta auto, but I think I sold it or traded it. I always piss guys off when I tell em I'm a quartz guy. I don't wear a watch 24/7, especially on the weekends. Then come Monday night when I go to work, I gotta reset the damned thing. No thanks, gimmie a quartz any day.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did have a titanium Invicta auto, but I think I sold it or traded it. I always piss guys off when I tell em I'm a quartz guy. I don't wear a watch 24/7, especially on the weekends. Then come Monday night when I go to work, I gotta reset the damned thing. No thanks, gimmie a quartz any day.
Sorry man, you lost me at quartz... Just kidding. I get the quartz thing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom