You old guys ... 🥰🥰🥰

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I met Grumpy,s wife about 6 years ago when the two of them were at a match. Never got a hug. 😢. The next time we met I got a promise of her famous cookies. Still waiting. 😭😭😭😭
You didn't get a hug??.🤔🤔🤔 Hmmm ... I must have been concentrating on something else ... Oh!! I remember!! I was trying to out-do Grumpy! 🤷 Nope. Didn't manage it but I'll never stop trying! 😉 (Have I seen you since then?? 🤔🤔 Btw, I don't have a kitchen right now so all the whining in the world isn't gonna help your -- or anyone else's -- cause ATM ...)

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You didn't get a hug??.🤔🤔🤔 Hmmm ... I must have been concentrating on something else ... Oh!! I remember!! I was trying to out-do Grumpy! 🤷 Nope. Didn't manage it but I'll never stop trying! 😉 (Have I seen you since then?? 🤔🤔 Btw, I don't have a kitchen right now so all the whining in the world isn't gonna help your -- or anyone else's -- cause ATM ...)
You should remember the match. You were starting to show signs of heat stroke and I finally convinced you to drink some Gatorade. The next meeting was at H&H when y’all bought the Beretta magazines.

No kitchen??? Wait, how is that possible?? You promised cookies of the buyers choice in your ad for the generator.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should remember the match. You were starting to show signs of heat stroke and I finally convinced you to drink some Gatorade. The next meeting was at H&H when y’all bought the Beretta magazines.

No kitchen??? Wait, how is that possible?? You promised cookies of the buyers choice in your ad for the generator.
I did! And yep, not for another week or so.

And you've been around here long enough to know if it doesn't sell in 24-48 hours it won't sell until 6 months have gone by ... And then a dozen people will start asking ... Still got this??

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did! And yep, not for another week or so.

And you've been around here long enough to know if it doesn't sell in 24-48 hours it won't sell until 6 months have gone by ... And then a dozen people will start asking ... Still got this??
Yep. Totally true. I’ve seen it happen many times.

So, what about Chocolate no bake cookies? No stove required.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. Totally true. I’ve seen it happen many times.

So, what about Chocolate no bake cookies? No stove required.

I don't even know where my pots and pans are at this point. 🤷🤣🤣

The view of the dining room from Scott's recliner:

IMG20240520183102.jpg

The kitchen:
IMG20240520183125.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom