“Doomsday preppers will be treated as terrorists.”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Infowars agenda aside, it would not surprise me that the NG soldiers may have heard something like this in a briefing. There is always the "go around the room" effect as instructions are passed down, the need to reinforce the threat, the political environment of the state where the unit is located, and so on. Multiple variables. It would take a declaration of Martial Law and Federalization of the NG for Obama to have an effect here. In many cases, the civil unrest response would be ordered by the Governor at state level.

I have never dug into the Katrina issues, and don't know if there was a declaration or who made it. I have heard anecdotal evidence that some of it was local unit initiatives.

I wonder if the Watchmen made the list, now that those bright individuals have chosen the golden light of TV.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Infowars has more truth than any news source, aside from Drudge, and Brietbart.

Truth scares people, people dont know how to handle things they dont believe are possible.

The NWO wants 95% of the worlds populaton dead.

They have been assaulting us for years, killing us in everything we do.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my country but do not trust or believe in our government anymore. Especially with how its being controlled right now & the potential for what Obama really wants to achieve. If this is true, then the government knows the American people who are prepared like preppers will also be the ones willing to fight & die to keep America as it should be. Of course that will be their biggest threat. But I'd say alot of people who are preppers and are dead serious about it not just bandwagon guys, don't air their plans or preparation status to anyone outside their tight group. These people going on TV showing where they are located, how much supplies they have & how they plan to operate are basically giving away everything anyone would need to know to cripple their operation.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my country but do not trust or believe in our government anymore. Especially with how its being controlled right now & the potential for what Obama really wants to achieve. If this is true, then the government knows the American people who are prepared like preppers will also be the ones willing to fight & die to keep America as it should be. Of course that will be their biggest threat. But I'd say alot of people who are preppers and are dead serious about it not just bandwagon guys, don't air their plans or preparation status to anyone outside their tight group. These people going on TV showing where they are located, how much supplies they have & how they plan to operate are basically giving away everything anyone would need to know to cripple their operation.

This brings up several good points. Most people anymore do not trust the government. Yet most would not be willing to consider the possibility of having to stand up to an unlawful governmenr until it is too late.

The fact that the preppers would, does make them a target of an unlawful regime that wanted to preserve its own power.

Ultimately, I have to believe that American's in positions to make a difference will be able to determine what is a lawful or even moral order is and what is not. Because every prepper in the nation would not stand a chance against a single division of our military. There are some scenarios that just cannot be prepared against.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This brings up several good points. Most people anymore do not trust the government. Yet most would not be willing to consider the possibility of having to stand up to an unlawful governmenr until it is too late.

The fact that the preppers would, does make them a target of an unlawful regime that wanted to preserve its own power.

Ultimately, I have to believe that American's in positions to make a difference will be able to determine what is a lawful or even moral order is and what is not. Because every prepper in the nation would not stand a chance against a single division of our military. There are some scenarios that just cannot be prepared against.

The .gov does not really concern themselves with the threat of widespread active resistance, as the actual threat is very low, and they believe the level of force to available to them is more than sufficient. This is a population conditioning and control activity. Those that cannot be bought are gently coerced with the velvet glove of implied force. What truly concerns them is the three percent. History says this is viable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom