‘Lacey Shorts’ want to be the new men’s fashion trend this summer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://nbc4i.com/2017/06/02/lacey-shorts-want-to-be-the-new-mens-fashion-trend-this-summer/
LOS ANGELES (WCMH) — Move over, RompHim. There’s a new men’s fashion trend that the Internet isn’t sure whether to love or hate.

CREDIT: Hologram City
Los Angeles-based company Hologram City is accepting pre-orders for “Lacey Shorts,” which are just what they sound like–men’s shorts made of all-lace fabric.

The shorts are $49 and are come in a variety of pastel colors. Hologram City also sells an all-lace shirt to go with the shorts.

Metro UK reports that US rapper Cazwell commissioned the owner of Hologram City to create the look for his next single.

The pre-sale for the lacey shorts and shirts started Friday at 10am. You can get yours here.

More pictures at the link.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have got to be kidding me...no way in hell would I wear those things. Well, maybe... in the comfort and privacy of my own home, or to a fancy non-gender-specific bar or club for similarly minded folks; or to the "drag races" or ...maybe to Walmart after midnight.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have got to be kidding me...no way in hell would I wear those things. Well, maybe... in the comfort and privacy of my own home, or to a fancy non-gender-specific bar or club for similarly minded folks; or to the "drag races" or ...maybe to Walmart after midnight.
Nope! Bedroom attire, not for public wardrobe!

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nope, not me, not my boys, not my male dogs, not my geldings even. If my college guys want to get 'em, then they will NOT wear them on the farm, or in Hargrove vehicles. Inspections will be conducted randomly at the leisure of the Head of Household.

Latest posts

Top Bottom