09/25/2011 USSA Multi gun ..... 3 GUN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acpjosh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to have it as rifle and shotgun, but I decided to just do 3 gun. Plan on six stages. I will update this thread when I get stages and round count dreamed up. Count on 50yd shots with slugs, some buckshot and of course birdshot. There will be clay flippers, swingers and a good possibility of a swinging star.
We will start sign in at 9, and get squads going at 0930. Entry fee will be $15 for USSA members and 20 for non members. The divisions will be same as always, centerfire iron, cf optic, rf irons, rf optic, and open.
Thanks!

acpjosh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, i got some stages drawn up and an estimate of round count, but as those of you have put together stages know, they may change a little bit during setup. 4 slugs, 57 bird-shot, 60 rifle and 28 pistol. No buckshot will be needed. I'm also adjusting the entry fee to $12 for members and $17 for non members. This will be a dynamic match, which means there will be a deal of movement on at least two stages. Farthest shot with rifle will be just under 300 yards, farthest with slug will be 60. Shoot house, 360, 300 and three back bays will be used. I will be constructing a swinging star for the all shotgun stage. Volunteers to help with setup will be appreciated and will have their entry fee waived (limit of 5), pm me if you would like to help for more details.
Thanks,
*Josh

acpjosh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i582.photobucket.com_albums_ss264_acpjosh_2011_09_06192806.jpg

A little more welding and it will be done. I can put any 3 of our stars on it.

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy crap! This is starting to sound like fun! Those 300 yard shots are gonna kill me, i still haven't got the magnifier. I've never even shot slugs before so I'll have to hit the range this weekend with some and see where they go. Definitely looking forward to this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom