• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

1 - 220 Swift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well sad to say it's time for me to make another headstone for one of my good hunting buddies. I always like to include some of their favorite rounds in the headstone. Alas I can't come up with a 220 Swift round. If there is anyone that has a spare round laying around I would like to buy it, pay for your gas or postage; shoot me a PM.

Booger.jpg

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks I have had a member reach out and trying to figure out the logistics between our busy schedules. He is up in the city and I am stuck in Ada working all week. I am going to try and pour it this coming weekend; I might have to freehand a slot for it and just JBweld it in place later :)

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Gentlemen thank you again for your help and assistance. Rockytoprj got me 2 rounds and Ragsflh with 2 pieces of brass that got loaded. Which turned out perfect because I ended up using one for the head stone and the other 3 to hand to his sons.

Here is the finished piece and it set up.
Larry 1.jpg
Larry 2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom