1:7 vs. 1:9 on 10.5" barrel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You could try them, but they are real hit and miss as to whether a 1X9' will throw them accurately. It will stabilize them, but your groups might be way big. I thought Sierra made 77gr bullets not 75gr. Hornady makes the 75gr bullets. (my 1x9" iron sight rifle throws 55/69gr into 2" at 200 the 75/77 went into 4-6" )

I would be interested in buying them if you decide not to use them if they are Sierras...don't need the 80 grnrs but I know people who do, or maybe a trade for some 69 gr bullets..I got those. Give me a P.M. if you wish KurtM

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I might take you up on that. I'll check when I get home tonight. I could have sworn they were 75grs, but I could be wrong, they are also 250ct boxes, all I saw for sale now for Sierra was 500ct. Anyways, I know they're Sierra, and either 75 or 77gr. I'll send you a PM tonight when I can get the details.

Thanks.

idleclamp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of SBR's, i've been looking for an upper or barrel for months that wasn't outrageously priced. Bravo Company got some in today if anybody has been looking. Now I just need my Form 1....

Latest posts

Top Bottom