#1 chicken producer.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chicken seems to be the only protein in the meat cases that is not in short supply currently.
We ahve a US Foods Chef Store here in OKC. They were loaded with beef, pork and chicken today. I really thought about buying a few tri tips. The had some 10-12 pounders for around 50-60 bucks each.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We ahve a US Foods Chef Store here in OKC. They were loaded with beef, pork and chicken today. I really thought about buying a few tri tips. The had some 10-12 pounders for around 50-60 bucks each.
I've never been in that store although passing by it occasionally when in OKC.
Buddy back in Ponca was telling us to stock up here before coming home as the meat and pork shelves were somewhat bare.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up 2 cases (40 pounds each) of thigh/leg quarters for .56 a pound today. Gonna be some good grilling when it gets warmer.
Awesome now your set on chicken for a while, unless of course we see frozen chicken in the classified. lol, joking.
Chicken seems to be the only protein in the meat cases that is not in short supply currently.
Currently being the key word.
I've fallen in love with that place. They seem to have lots of other products I use as well.
I saw it years back when I worked in the city. But today it's rare to be in the city.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You know I pass by that a lot just never figured it had it for a full service shop now I’ll have to check it out

Latest posts

Top Bottom