10 "Manliest" Dog Breeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to agree with this! If a man was just half as tough as a blue healer, he would be a real, true badass! The punishment they can take and just keep going is unbelievable. Some are good and some are not, but they are all tough.

I think the same could be said for red healer.

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAHA! That's freeking awesome. That's the way it would look around our house if my wife had her way.

Same here, I had to put my foot down at four dogs and an evil devil cat.
Ill admit, I did drag the last one in. But it was a tiny puppy that had been abandoned. And it was really cold out.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have to go with blue healer's. The toughest dog I've ever seen was a blue healer. His job was to heard horses and cows and they were all scared to death of him. I saw his face bloodied many times from the kick of a horse. He would just go back for more. It was pretty amazing to watch him work.

Proof that John Wayne was correct. Most of the Heelers that I have seen are dumber than a bag of hammers. A dog that chased horses would likely end up shot if the horses didn't kill it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

No way, OF ... Dogs are NOT allowed on the furniture here ... :nolike:

:lookaroun OK ... I take that back ... Only ONE dog was allowed on the furniture ... Duke the Boxer. But ... in "our" defense he was terrified of thunderstorms and he was a good dog. He laid down, put his head on my foot and went right to sleep ... THANK GOD GC worked nights when I had Duke ... I sure miss him. He was a sweetheart of a dog! Always "happy, happy, joy, joy" with that nub of his wagging so hard you'd think his rear-end was about to take flight! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom