17,500 feet up in a Paramotor.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wish they'd regulate the noisy $%@#ers that are in Tuttle. Launching from the Coal Creek Winery property and buzzing all of the neighborhoods within a few square miles. It's even more annoying the closer you are to their takeoff before gaining full altitude it quiets down some then gets loud again when landing. Looks like a blast but not so much when on the ground trying to enjoy the rural peace and quiet on my PRIVATE PROPERTY!! I suspect they aren't breaking any laws and most likely just sucks for the people who live in the area. Also, just started this year.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just wish they'd regulate the noisy $%@#ers that are in Tuttle. Launching from the Coal Creek Winery property and buzzing all of the neighborhoods within a few square miles. It's even more annoying the closer you are to their takeoff before gaining full altitude it quiets down some then gets loud again when landing. Looks like a blast but not so much when on the ground trying to enjoy the rural peace and quiet on my PRIVATE PROPERTY!! I suspect they aren't breaking any laws and most likely just sucks for the people who live in the area. Also, just started this year.
You should live where I do. We are 1/2 mile off the Arkansas River in Osage County. There are flotillas of air boats up and down that river with zero exhaust mufflers. It's like living at Thunder Valley raceway.
I have to give props to the guy taking the craft to that altitude. Takes a big set of cahunas.
I fully expected to see a squadron of F-35's appear for a second and the screen go black though at the end though.
Glad he made it back safely.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom