.17HMR locked and loaded

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Awesome fake story, and good job on actual shot.

Dillas are so clueless that its easy to sneak right up to them if its really windy. Year or two back, I did this while deer hunting and kicked one. Laughed pretty hard. Didnt kick him hard enough to hurt him, mind you - just enough to scare the bejeesus out of him. :)

if I had any evidence that they ate turkey or quail eggs, I'd be a dilla-killin mo-sheen. But as it stands, I don't, and they aerate the soil as they go about their worm-hunting, which is good for the flora, so I let them be.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome fake story, and good job on actual shot.

Dillas are so clueless that its easy to sneak right up to them if its really windy. Year or two back, I did this while deer hunting and kicked one. Laughed pretty hard. Didnt kick him hard enough to hurt him, mind you - just enough to scare the bejeesus out of him. :)

if I had any evidence that they ate turkey or quail eggs, I'd be a dilla-killin mo-sheen. But as it stands, I don't, and they aerate the soil as they go about their worm-hunting, which is good for the flora, so I let them be.

You should see what they can do in a bermuda lawn in one night. :yikes2:

This one had gotten into my wifes landscaped flower beds that circle the house and was ripping up plants and mulch. She would have choked it with her bare hands if she could have.:ooh2:

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good hunting Dennis. One of my buddies made a basket out of one and had the tail coming around for a handle. It was the big hit of the Christmas party and everyone wanted it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom