1st Annual USSA ZombieFest 10/30/2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 1st Annual USSA Zombiefest

Date: October 30th
Cost: Free for USSA members
$5 per family for non-members.
(Entry includes all kids activities)
First up is the zombie shoot.
1. Sign in will start at 0930 and shooting by 10. $10 entry
2. The round count will be 150, so bring extra
3. We will be using a modified (for time) ZSA scoring. Scoring will be explained in detail prior to match.
4. Divisions are also modified. They are revo, production (meaning 10 rounds in mag), and limited(15+ rounds in mag)
5. We will be awarding certificates for 1st-2nd in revolver, and 1st-3rd in production and limited. Overall, high Jr, high lady, and high Sr. will also be awarded.
6. 1st in each division will also win the experience to shoot up a bleeding zombie target sponsored by L&L Machine Gun, using one of their guns.
7. Also, all awarded shooters names from the zombie shoot and rifle shoot, will go into a drawing to win a Fenix Outfitters PD30 flash light.
Pumpkin shoot
1. Sign in can be done at zombie shoot sign in if you plan on shooting both event. If only shoting pumpkin shoot, sign in can be done at front desk.
2. Shooting will begin at 1300 (1:00). $8 entry
3. Course of fire for center fire is as follows; 3 shots to orange dot for group size, there will be 10 marshmallow pumpkins and ghosts, and 1 plastic pumpkin filled with tannerite. You will only be allowed 20 rnds to complete.
4. Shooter with most hits wins, ties will be broke by group size, if a tie remains still, we will use number of shots fired.
5. Divisions are; rim fire irons, rim fire magnified optic, center fire irons, and center magnified optic.
6. 1st – 3rd in each division will be awarded a certificate as well as high lady and high jr.
7. Also, all awarded shooters names from the zombie shoot and rifle shoot, will go into a drawing to win a Fenix Outfitters PD30 flash light
Jr Rimfire shoot 10-16 year olds
1. Entry is $2 per run. Start time will be 1300. Entry will be collected on range.
2. Each entry will get you 10 rounds to hit 10 targets
3. Each target hit will be awarded a prize.
Awards will be handed out in the main lodge at 4:45

L&L Machine Gun will be set up for some full auto zombie shooting.
1. Package 1: $40
2. 1 mag for gun of your choice, 1 zombie target and range instruction .
3. Package 2: $110
4. Includes: 3 mags for gun of choice, zombie target and photo of you and bleeding zombie target.
Kid’s activities.
1. Entry is free for USSA members, $5 for non member family entry, this includes all kids activities
2. Bass Pro Shop is sponsoring and conducting the kids activities
3. There will be a hay ride, costume contest, spook house, games and a trunk or treat.
Concessions
1. Hot dogs
2. Hot Coco
3. Coffee
4. Etc.

When do we get to do this?!?

Team J&K finished 13th and 18th of 39 while shooting REVOLVERS!! Good times!!

acpjosh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for coming out everyone! I would like to give a speacial thanks to a few people that helped make the matches happen: USSA RANGEMASTERS Harvo and Kyle,Ryan, the FGST, L&L machine gun, Fenix Outfitters, JW, Mr. Printz, Justin,ans especially the shooters.

Rifle scores got a bit buggered up, but the winners had a good lead. I will post the winners names tomorrow.

Mitchell,we only had one winner still there when the full auto zombie destruction took place. I will try to arrange something for you and the other 1st place winners

gmshtr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks for the great time, and all the hard work Josh.

Please give all of my winnings and piles of cash to the 2nd place Revolver shooter. I think the guy who won high revo cheated. I even heard he pushed some guy down on one of the stages!

Phil Strader

Latest posts

Top Bottom