20% off TDSA's Competition Pistol Course June 12-13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marshall Luton

Defensive Shooting Academy
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last time I posted an invitation to one of our upcoming classes the response was overwhelming. I think it worked so well that I'm going to do it again, only this time it's going to be for a 20% discount to our Competition Pistol Course. This class takes place at the Sand Springs Police Range and is going to be taught by none other than the top dog himself, Jay Mackey.

If you have ever been to an IDPA match or a USPSA match in this area then you've probably run into him at least once or twice. If you did have the opportunity to meet him you know what kind of person he is. Not only is he one of the best freakin shooters in the country, he's also one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Maybe that's why he's on team TDSA! Anyway, Kelly Raglin will also be there to assist along with humble ole me to be the "goffer".

This is a 2 day class and Jay and Kelly will cover all kinds of stuff you'll see at a match and how to execute a perfect plan of attack for the stages. We'll break things down into individual elements and then we'll put several stages together for you guys to shoot and train on.

I'm going to offer the first 5 people to sign up a 20% discount on this class. Contact me by phone or email to let me know if you're interested. You won't need any more than a 1000 rounds for this class.

If you have ever wanted to move up to the next level and learn what it takes to be a champion then come to this class! Jay and Kelly will teach you.

Oh, by the way, Team TDSA took 1-2-3 overall at the Old Fort 3 Gun Match this past weekend. How cool is that!!!! Way to go blue team. :clap3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom