2011 NCAA Football Survival Pool thread- Week 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmtgsx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is what I've got. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
This week started with 26 eligible pickers, of which only 25 made picks.
Dave 70968 failed to record a pick in the Week 2 thread, so he's done.
Shoot 1st (Louisville), jbarnett (Minnesota), and elcaBob (Montana State) are also out after this week's tragedies.

Thanks for playing, gentlemen.

That leaves us with 22 contestants with, I think, 54 undefeated FBS teams to choose from.

Rules refresher: Note...I added Rule 8.
1. Choose any of the 120 Bowl Subdivision (Division 1) teams with undefeated records.
2. You may choose a particular team only once for the whole season...choose wisely.
3. Your team wins, you advance to the next week. One loss and you're out.
4. You pick a team you've already used, you're out.
5. You pick a team with one or more losses, you're out.
6. All picks must be posted in official 2011 NCAA Survival Pool thread by scheduled kick off time of the game you're picking.
7. This is a weekly Survival contest. You fail to make a pick, you're out.
8. If you pick a team on their bye week, you're out. They have to beat someone for you to advance.

Please show your previous picks with your next one...i.e.
Week 1 UTEP
Week 2 Wisconsin
Week 3 Baylor

If you want to change your pick, post a new reply and pm me. Don't go back and edit a post to make a change. I'm not re-reviewing each thread after I enter the data into my excel file. You have until kickoff of the game your picking to make any necessary changes.

I'm actually keeping track of everyone's pick from week to week. However it's still your responsibility and I'm not warning you if you pick a team that's already lost or has a bye that week. Managing your picks is part of the game. I will not tell you who you have picked.

Thanks for playing, and Good Luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom