1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

2011 Slide Milling

Discussion in 'Gunsmithing & Repairs' started by rj ︈, Feb 23, 2021.

1. rj ︈

rj ︈ Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Hey,

I've asked before about getting Glock slides milled and didn't ever find someone that would actually answer an email or a phone call. Now, getting a Glock slide milled for an RMR is one thing, but I'd like to find someone that can mill a Staccato C2 so I can mount a Trijicon RMR/Holosun. If I had a Glock slide screwed up, it would suck, but not be the end of the world. If a machinist ruined this slide, I'd probably cry.

Anybody have someone locally that they'd trust with the job? I'd send it off to someone like but don't want to wait a month or longer to get my slide back and really don't trust any mail carrier right now.

2. chazroh

chazroh Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Why not just get the staccato that has the slide already cut?

3. rj ︈

rj ︈ Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I found one locally that I can trade for rather than put the cash up, which is convenient if nothing else. It'd be nice to find one of the optic models, but I'd have to sell some stuff to get the cash for it and then wait to get one ordered.

I'm also okay with just the irons and will try it out for a few months but I can see myself wanting it milled on down the road and it'd be good to know someone locally can take care of it.

4. dlbleak

dlbleak Super Moderator Staff Member

Moderator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    You might call Black Label Armament and see what they say.

rj ︈ likes this.