2012 Deer Cam Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought I would start a new thread for 2012 Deer Cam Pictures. After hunting all day Saturday I pulled camera cards and had several pictures of this buck. He just shot to the top of the hit list for next year. Of course I have never seen this buck in person and these pictures are at night. Who knows If I will ever see him but boy oh boy! Gives me something to shoot for next year and sure to give me a few sleepless nights. It's one thing to get pictures of a good buck and a whole nother thing to actually ever kill him. I would probably just fall out of my tree if I did see him.

i915.photobucket.com_albums_ac353_CESooner_2012MeridianFarm069.jpg

i915.photobucket.com_albums_ac353_CESooner_2012MeridianFarm065.jpg

i915.photobucket.com_albums_ac353_CESooner_2012MeridianFarm064.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That's an awesome buck!! I would be happy to just find his sheds, harvesting him next year would just be iceing on the cake:)

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy cow! Yeah, I'm sure I would soil my shorts if I actually got to see him! What area is this in (if you don't mind saying)?

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okie, I agree, I would love to find the sheds from this deer, I plan on putting in the time looking for these and others but I have just not had that much success over the years finding sheds.

DRC, these pics are from Logan County

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
man,he'll be even more impressive next year! good luck on the sheds, i haven't had much luck on my place for finding sheds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom