2013 Oklahoma Gobbler Challenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, guys and gals here it is. The is the first I know of in the state so we will see how it turns out. We are putting on a Turkey Contest, this will be a 1 1/2 day hunt and check in will be on Friday night. Registration and check in will be at the same location as the Coyote Contest. Like I said this is the first I know of so lets see who big of a turn our we can get. If you have any questions feel free to call or message me on here. Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting.

Gobbler Challenge.jpg

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are fast apporaching opening weekend of Turkey season. I have received 10 custom slate and glass top calls from Tucks Custom call out of Ponca City as give away for out Turkey Challenge come the end of April. We will not have a lie detector due to this being the first year and have no clue of what our turn out will be, so we will have our own banding system. If you have any questions feel free to call or text at anytime. Hope to see you all there and Happy Hunting this weekend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom