2019 Heisman Trophy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a total package for the Cardinals -- Offense hitting on all cylinders, occasional big plays, players with a stellar day, a decent defense, and much better coaching effort. They didn't look like a lower tier team Sunday. The first drive set the tone for the day --- they just punched the Browns in the mouth.

With that being said, when people asked which team I was rooting for, I just replied "The offense!" I couldn't lose!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a total package for the Cardinals -- Offense hitting on all cylinders, occasional big plays, players with a stellar day, a decent defense, and much better coaching effort. They didn't look like a lower tier team Sunday. The first drive set the tone for the day --- they just punched the Browns in the mouth.

With that being said, when people asked which team I was rooting for, I just replied "The offense!" I couldn't lose!
Didja say hi to my son while you were there? He lives about a mile or two from Glendale.

Latest posts

Top Bottom