2021 Mustangs Mach 1 and Mach E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try carrying a refrigerator in that. Or a table saw. Or a bandsaw. Or a 4x8 sheet of plywood. Or 12 foot 2x12s.
The Expedition Max could probably carry the plywood, but I'll give you the others.

You might be able to get them in the Bronco, though:
D61D4162-239D-4AA6-BFDF-EBC9B5E5B611.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try carrying a refrigerator in that. Or a table saw. Or a bandsaw. Or a 4x8 sheet of plywood. Or 12 foot 2x12s.

I don't. I have a small trailer with a ramp tailgate, which makes it easier to load just about any of the things on your list without having to lift the heavy things into the back of a pickup, or back out. Plus, I'd venture to guess that the trailer is a LOT less expensive than trading vehicles.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't. I have a small trailer with a ramp tailgate, which makes it easier to load just about any of the things on your list without having to lift the heavy things into the back of a pickup, or back out. Plus, I'd venture to guess that the trailer is a LOT less expensive than trading vehicles.
I also have a utility trailer that I bought to be able to get things like I mentioned because my sport "utility" vehicle (Jeep Wrangler) is about as utilitarian as high heels on a freaking beat cop. [emoji38]

I like my Jeep, but I hate HAVING to hook up a trailer anytime I want to pick up more than groceries in it.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also have a utility trailer that I bought to be able to get things like I mentioned because my sport "utility" vehicle (Jeep Wrangler) is about as utilitarian as high heels on a freaking beat cop. [emoji38]

I like my Jeep, but I hate HAVING to hook up a trailer anytime I want to pick up more than groceries in it.

Well, see...

...there is where you need to be retired and not have to move stuff around so much. And, if you move into an RV to live full time, you also don't have room for all that extra stuff.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's sad that the fastes E- Tang is only 3.8 seconds 0-60. THat's half as fast as the P100D or the Roadster they are suppose to have coming out. Almost a second slower than the Rivian Truck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom