204 Ruger vs .22-250 for night coyote/bobcat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It surely has been.. but I have reason to be optimistic. Things have changed since then. I have friends in trapping organizations and some that are state nuisance control operators for the wildlife department.

Texas is really steps ahead of us, I wish the great guys at the ODWC would see this and act. As most of us know, the ODWC is self funded. You’re starting to see them run so many raffles on Facebook, email newsletters and on the GoOutdoors app to make extra money. In the next few years they will be taking as much of a hit from the economic issues as the private citizens are. They cut the limit on trout “because of the rising cost”, that was before our supply chains went to hell in a hand basket.
I’d like to see Oklahoma sportsman afforded the same opportunities as Texas where applicable, new ideas that would open doors to growth…opposed to fighting the dollar.

Texas Parks and Wildlife started the Toyota Sharelunker program that excites and draws fisherman from surrounding states to chase these mammoth fish. They are loaned to the program, where the eggs/fry are maintained until released as fingerlings back into Texas waters.

We have untapped potential here, the predator night hunting exemption is just a small drop in the bucket.
I have some knowledge of what you may encounter down the road with this. Shoot me a pm with your phone number and maybe I can help you out some.

Previously mrshooterou
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have some knowledge of what you may encounter down the road with this. Shoot me a pm with your phone number and maybe I can help you out some.
4C28A619-CA8F-47D7-84C1-0B002EE3534F.jpeg

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, looking through different manufacturers websites and I think I found one that has what I want. Awesome, right?

Threaded barrel: check!
1:14 twist: check!
Detachable mag: check!
"Long" barrel: check!
Sold in US: NOPE!

Tikka T3x Super Varmint looks sweet but it doesn't appear to be available in the states.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom