• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

.22 ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm in Harrah if you make it out my way. I will always "do it for the children".
No, no. You're supposed to shriek, "It's for the CHILL-DREN!"
At least that's how the politicians, community activists and all seem to do it.

Seriously though thanks to all the OSA members who offered up some ammo to take a kid shooting. :clap3:

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

I’ve got to dig thru the the garage tomorrow and see if I can even find my stash of 22 ammo (I have an impressive amount of “stuff”. When we moved it was 1 big truck trip for the house and too many to admit for my garage stuff. When I can I’ll post a thread in GD seeing if anyone wants to help get a couple of kids some Xmas ammo.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

shoe337

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome shoe337!
Thank you, I have been on here a while and done some trading in the past but rarely post. I decided to come back to look for a Browning A-Bolt II Stainless Stalker in 243 for my Grandaughter (pictured in my avatar) . She is only 2 so I have some time but one in the safe ids better than 100 somewhere else. My dad, her Dad and I all have one in 270WSM and I want her to have the same thing as us only in a milder cartridge. Thanks again for the welcome!

Latest posts

Top Bottom