.22 bullet trap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats really cool, a friend loaned me a comercial trap that I was going to copy but think I like your design better. I have a 10 foot piece of 1/4 inch steel plate about 8 inches wide I am going to cut up and piece together. It's pretty rusty but figure that won't hurt and the price was right (free).

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thats really cool, a friend loaned me a comercial trap that I was going to copy but think I like your design better. I have a 10 foot piece of 1/4 inch steel plate about 8 inches wide I am going to cut up and piece together. It's pretty rusty but figure that won't hurt and the price was right (free).

Absolutely. I posted some dimensions and more about the materials used in the thread. Anyone with some scrap steel and a welder can pull it off.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
side bonus, is that when you trap the lead, it can be sold to recyclers. It doesn't bring a whole lot, but its something.

BE SURE you know how to process lead before going that direction. Most guys that work with metals already know this, but thought I'd put it out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom