.22 Gatling Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has to be registered by the one who built it because it is "Home made" and unless the builder was a class 2 holder then it cannot be sold legally.
Home made weapons cannot be transfered!

Makes you wonder how new gun manufacturers get started then doesn't it?

dak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has to be registered by the one who built it because it is "Home made" and unless the builder was a class 2 holder then it cannot be sold legally.

You can make weapons at home and sell them, you just can't be in the business of selling or manufacturing them. Since you brought up Class 2 SOTs then you're assuming it's NFA. If it's Form 1'd then it has to have a serial number and manufacturer info engraved and therefore could be transfered on a Form 4. I don't think the gatling gun in question is NFA.

A homebuilder can also sell non-NFA as long as it has a serial number/required markings and as long as they aren't making a business of it. Makes you wonder about liability insurance if it kabooms though. I'd never sell a firearm that I've made or assembled because of the potential liability even though it's perfectly legal.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That thing is amazing. I would love that! Mind telling us how much its going to set you back?

I wish I knew how to do something like that, or knew someone who did!

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After doing a lot of looking on line, its hard to say. The guy that has this one has about 300 to 400 hours into this if not more. I talked to one guy that has a few cnc making one and he has over 200 hours in his and not as far as this one is. Then RG-G has them complete
with good to take and show it off for $10,900.00 and one that! I'll shot for $6300.00. This kit has been made with the RR-G blue prints.

So if you get into this, its for the long haul.

http://www.gatlingguns.net/index.htm

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its a black powder gun with a .45 Colt kit in it. I looked at it many times. so yes, no 4473 on that one!!! If anyone wants one of them, call the guy that makes them. He will ship one to you for $6200 (Maybe $6300.00) Not sure and no tax!!

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update on the Gatling gun... I end up getting. As of now I got it a lot of parts. I hope to have up and shooting in just a few months. I was talking to one of my friends and found out he has made one in the past and he is helping me get this one going.

I am changing out a few parts, the REC, and a few other parts. Once I get all the new parts made, and get the gun shooting, I will pass n the old parts t someone who wants to make one as well. It will be a good start.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

No way! You can make a firearm without an FFL. You can also transfer it to another person legally. You just can't be in the business of manufacturing guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom