.22 subsonic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't notice any discernable difference in noise from rounds shot out of my Buckmark pistol. I don't own a threaded .22 so I can't comment on the performance out of a longer barreled rifle.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a single shot that I use for unwanted vermin and I have yet to get a neighbor complaint shooting CB longs as when I was using my pellet rifle. Now when I tried them in my 6" barrel pistol they were well LOUD and I did get a complaint on that one :-)

The CB longs work great out to about 20 yards. The subsonics I think they had a 60gr bullet worked well on tree rats just wouldn't function my 10/22 action. Later,

Kirk

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For shooting the kid's .22 with my sons in our backyard, without getting the stink-eye from the neighbors. Not that I would care that much (we've let go with a few "regular" rounds), but the lack of noise - and lack of range - makes them a safer, somewhat quiet alternative. We use the powder-less .22s.

Latest posts

Top Bottom