.22lr booooooleeetttsss!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at Grabagun in Texas today and they had quite a bit of 22LR sitting on the shelf. The price was a little more than normal, but not outrageous, considering some of the prices scalpers are charging these days. BTW, I didn't buy any because I don't need any.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at Grabagun in Texas today and they had quite a bit of 22LR sitting on the shelf. The price was a little more than normal, but not outrageous, considering some of the prices scalpers are charging these days. BTW, I didn't buy any because I don't need any.

Texas folks don't need .22, they shoot .50! Everything us bigger right...??

I always need .22...never know when homeland security is gonna make another order.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
The price of mini-mags should never be more than between 5-8 cents per round depending on the quantity purchased.

This is what normal should be if an equilibrium between availability and demand is ever restored.

I wish CCI would label the 100 rounders inside these bulk cans with not for individual sale labels, so you'd at least know when a seller had bought one of these and split the can up for resale.

Sure enough there was a vendor at Wanenmacher's with bulk cans that had his company sticker over the CCI sticker on the bulk can selling the 100 round plastic cases individually out of the can for $16 a piece, basically charging $255 dollars for what should be a $100 bulk can. Same vendor had federal 550 40 grain plated bricks(that ought to be about $20-$25) for $75.

I really wish CCI would start labeling the 100 round plastic cases in the bulk cans with not for individual sale labels.

Latest posts

Top Bottom