30-Year-Old San Francisco McDonald’s Closes Due to $20 Minimum Wage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to admit it but the list of things I care about these days is extremely short. My family, my house and stuff, my dog. I can't do anything about most of everything else except vote which may be of questionable value. I can get fired up reading the internet and replying but that doesn't really do much except get my blood pressure up. I already know what I am disgusted about and the causes. So now I read a lot of stuff and think, "well how about that" and I give my dog a snack and move on to something else. I probably shouldn't be that way but sometimes you just get worn down by the screeching.

Jlingle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If minimum wage would help people so much, why don’t they raise it to $1000/hr? $1000x2080 working hours per year would be $2,080,000 per year. Golly gee, we could all be millionaires 🤣🤣🤣

The simple truth is that math and the economy doesn’t work that way. Most politicians know this, but their constituents don’t understand the concept. It’s a cheap way of appearing to care about the little guy, in order to buy a vote. Most people with an IQ higher than bean dip saw this coming. Raise the minimum wage, it’ll cost people jobs and further drive up inflation. Congratulations California, you have made your problem worse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom