• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy .357 Lever Action

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Last Marlin 357 I saw was $1300.:ooh2:

I looked for a Marlin 1894 357 for 5 years before i found one a couple of years ago and had to give $900 for it then wasnt really what i wanted but i couldnt be picky.
Dang, mine is a remlin, but now I feel like I got a steal giving $700 for it. I thought it was a fair deal, but maybe I’m wrong?

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I was in Idabell last mid-October. Pretty good sized gun store downtown. Thinking they called themselves a pawn shop, but there was very little of the typical pawn junk. Mostly guns. Sorry, forgot their name. Anyways, pretty good clutch of Marlin lever guns for sale. Had a buddy with me and he bought a used but extremely slick JM Marlin in 45-70 for I think a grand. Don't know how many were 357s. I had already spent 700 bucks on a like new Hk usp45 elite. I was tapped out and quit looking.
G I Pawn. They do operate as a pawn store as well. They have an aisle of reloading supplies as well. In better days they had really good prices on reloading stuff. Bought some used magazines from them for less than 50% of everyone else recently. They always seem up front.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Ive had a few Rossi 357s, I’d pick up another ss if the price was right. I currently have a Marlin JM from the early 90s and feel like I stole it at $619 in 2019 but it’s the only one I’ve ever seen for under $750 and in as good of shape as it is. I still like the 16” Rossi option though

Latest posts

Top Bottom