• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy 43x

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Thanks.

I've been thinking I want a G17 gen 5 MOS.

I got to handle the G19 version and really liked it. I would rather have the longer grip of the 17 and the option to add an ACRO at some point would be nice.

I really wanted to get a G17.5 MOS with one of the certificates I won in Dec. It was not an option though and I had to settle for non-MOS versions. I really like the G19.5 MOS better the the G19.5 because they do not have the notch. It doesn’t really bother me on the 17 like the 19 does.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Gotcha. When I started looking for a BL 43X H&H told me $380.00. I went to GT and they asked for my ID and I got it for $358.00. I thought the GSSF and BL prices were the same.

The GSSF and the BL prices are the same is the dealers are selling at suggested pricing.

Dealers are free to set their own pricing (within MAP guidelines).
At H&H I have bought 3 BL guns at their same BL pricing with GSSF coupons.

It would be tough to beat GT on BL Glock pricing. I know a few from out of state who are complaining because GT contractually cannot sell out of their region.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Gotcha. When I started looking for a BL 43X H&H told me $380.00. I went to GT and they asked for my ID and I got it for $358.00. I thought the GSSF and BL prices were the same.
Is Dallas the nearest location?

For some reason I was thinking there was an OK shop.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
With the subscription base GSSF. I’m not sure it would be worth it unless you’re planning on getting a Glock every year. I have no clue how BL works. I thought you just had to be an LEO or serviceman with ID... maybe not. \_(ツ)_/¯

But if you pay $380+ tax at say 8% You’re looking at $410+ $60 in subscription. So $470 OTD? And a 3 week waiting period?

I looked on slick guns. Rifle Gear has them for $448, + $10 shipping, + $10 Xfer at SSP you’d have it for $468 and only wait on shipping. https://www.riflegear.com/p-10408-glock-43x.aspx

Or support your LGS and buy local with no wait. On Armslist Guys and Gals in Edmond had them at $449 + 5.25 sales tax. So $472 out the door take home today.

Am I wrong in seeing that it’s the same no matter what? Again I have no clue how BL works and only know about GSSF from here but it looks like the 3 options are all the same. Unless you are getting a new Glock all of the time with coupons.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
With the subscription base GSSF. I’m not sure it would be worth it unless you’re planning on getting a Glock every year. I have no clue how BL works. I thought you just had to be an LEO or serviceman with ID... maybe not. \_(ツ)_/¯

But if you pay $380+ tax at say 8% You’re looking at $410+ $60 in subscription. So $470 OTD? And a 3 week waiting period?

I looked on slick guns. Rifle Gear has them for $448, + $10 shipping, + $10 Xfer at SSP you’d have it for $468 and only wait on shipping. https://www.riflegear.com/p-10408-glock-43x.aspx

Or support your LGS and buy local with no wait. On Armslist Guys and Gals in Edmond had them at $449 + 5.25 sales tax. So $472 out the door take home today.

Am I wrong in seeing that it’s the same no matter what? Again I have no clue how BL works and only know about GSSF from here but it looks like the 3 options are all the same. Unless you are getting a new Glock all of the time with coupons.

The BL 43X I just bought from GT was $358.00 + $15.00 shipping. Then a $10.00 transfer at Sooner State Pawn.
$383.00 total.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0

You are correct. You have to be taking advantage of buying a Glock a year, desire their magazine and catalogs, and/or participate in GSSF matches to make it worth it. The BL discounts are percentage based and a slimline series is going to be the least of the advantage. And in the GSSF calculations you left out still holding a coupon for the next years purchase.

I use the coupon purchase discount every year (4 now) and participate in GSSF matches.

It’s not for everybody but it is an option many utilize all over the US.

Latest posts

Top Bottom