.45 ACP revolvers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love my 45LC, this is a Taurus model 450. Not only is it a good SD round it was kinda fun when my uncle showed me his 357mag, and I took his round and dropped it through the cylinder.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
with full moon clips its like having built in speed loadings. quick reloads.

This is quite so. I have gotten off 18 shots using moonclips in the same time that it takes getting 12 shots with an HKS speedloader.

Mooonclips are very fast, once you are used to them.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Webley Mark IV that has been modified to allow room for half or full moon clips. Four inch barrel, but shoots 230 grain ball with .38 like recoil. Locks tight, but to check the lockup on these you pull the trigger, keep it pulled, and check for play in the cylinder. I am reluctant to dry fire it, and recommend easing the hammer down when pulling the trigger to do this test.

If you saw "The Mummy," Brendan Frasier had a pair of these (much nicer than my Webley) in shoulder holsters. The birds head grips are neat. The DA trigger pull, not so much.

Here's a link to what they look like. Mine has lost its lanyard ring somewhere along the line.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Mummy,_The#Webley_Mk.V

Link shows some other interesting "mummyguns" too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom