45 Colt (long colt) brass available brand new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah it ain't cheap, for sure. Y ou'd better be ordering more stuff at the same time to make it a reasonable deal.

Even used brass batches is expensive too.

I ordered a few hundred pieces of brand new Starline in 44 Mag from Cabelas, they offer free shipping to the store and I live pretty close by. Of course I won't save any shipping money, I'll buy more other stuff while I'm in the store. Can't win.

My old friend has a saying he often uses "If you wanna dance you gotta pay the band". Ain't that the truth.

BOHICA comes to mind.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
$36 + $13 shipping… eh.
That's actually pretty good especially for nickel plated on the internet. The cheapest per AS is $.36, then $.38, then a couple 40s and most is $.50+.

This last brass I got was $.32 apiece and $10 shipping from one of my secret squirrel companies and that was the cheapest. They're out now.

Best way to get it is watch Starline and when they allow backorder, order a buttload and you'll usually get it within a couple months or less.

User_3155

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from Maverick? I see he has a FB page with a month old post. Slightly odd there is no contact # or physical address. I haven't seen nickel 7mm-08 in stock anywhere in a minute and it shows in stock there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom