4G Android Phone won't connect to OSA???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

For some reason my 4G cell phone won't connect to OSA. It use to with no problems, now all it shows is the downed site claiming they are working on it.......VBullentin.

So, how do I restore my phone to go to the new site? I go to google, okshooters comes up.....I have even selected the mobile site. It stills shows working on OSA site...VBullentin.

Any solutions...I hate my phone and have insurance on it. Is it time it had an "accident"to get a new phone?

Thanks!
Cohiba

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its a DNS problem. Not sure how to flush that on a phone, but my best guess would be to turn off the phone and turn it back on.

It's a DNS problem, but not with the phone's cache. There's another thread around here that I started. I have the same issue when on T-mobile's cell network, but not over wifi. As does someone on US Cellular. I have flushed my cache. It appears the cell companies don't update their DNS servers as often as the rest of the intertube providers / public DNS providers do. That's all I can think of.

http://www.okshooters.com/showthrea...er-(actually-cellular)-DNS-Issue-Since-Update

Latest posts

Top Bottom