5.11 Tactical pants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone tried the 5.11 Tactical pants? Are they as comfortable as I keep hearing? Are they worth the price? (wear well, do not fade quickly)

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish every pair of jeans\shorts\slacks I own had that rubber bead around the inside of the waistband to keep my shirts tucked it. 100% Brilliant!

They should adjust the little mag\flashlight pockets to accept mags 1/2 an inch longer.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally don't like them. They are functionally great but I wear a 32" and they fit a little looser than what I like. I prefer Kuhl hiking pants over those but I'd put my Carhartts up against anything.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their Stryke pants are my favorite. Not as baggy in the lower leg as the others and fit, finish is good and they wear very well. I've been wearing 5-6 pairs for the last year or so. No issues

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They may better, but I could buy two pair of 5.11 for the price of those
yeah, it's easy to sell out fellow Americans at those prices. I guarantee that your whole life is subsidized by sweatshop workers with no rights. You know that you deserve their standard of living, right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom