5.11 Tactical pants?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TyMD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah, it's easy to sell out fellow Americans at those prices. I guarantee that your whole life is subsidized by sweatshop workers with no rights. You know that you deserve their standard of living, right?

Most of the money supports jobs in the U.S. When I go to the store and buy them. I support american workers a t cabelas, bass pro, and academy all the time. I don't support workers who want $200 for a fleece jacket and say blame it on the children in Vietnam. When Americans compete I buy from them.

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of the money supports jobs in the U.S. When I go to the store and buy them. I support american workers a t cabelas, bass pro, and academy all the time. I don't support workers who want $200 for a fleece jacket and say blame it on the children in Vietnam. When Americans compete I buy from them.
Suuuure. Work for $1 an hour for 18 hours a day and no benefits. Your competitions are dumb.

You deserve the standard of living you're buying.

okkaps

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where pants are being made put aside for a moment... 5.11 are very comfortable, most colors wash well and as Dale said the sizing is give/take for me as well to (in between sizes for me). With that said, I switched to Tru-Spec couple years ago. I prefer their fit and the placement/ design of their pockets more, not to mention few dollars less expensive which is nice. I never liked the slit-deep back pockets or the ring on the front but put up with it because they were the best game in town for many years. I saw (past tense) a ton of people switching to Tru-Spec type pants at the same time...dunno nowadays specifically.

blazeitornot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go type on your Chinese keyboard somewhere else mad dog
I look for American made as best as I can. I look at every single label and google if there's an American made version. But whatever you gotta tell yourself to keep on consuming, you go right ahead Thoughtless Consumer.

TyMD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I look for American made as best as I can. I look at every single label and google if there's an American made version. But whatever you gotta tell yourself to keep on consuming, you go right ahead Thoughtless Consumer.

So you route through Chinese made servers to google American products. Go right ahead thoughtless googler.

Latest posts

Top Bottom