.50 Cal anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pet peeve of mine. That and I don't know of any long range ranges that have benches and a 50 shouldn't be shot at less than 500 yards at least.

vette447

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pet peeve of mine. That and I don't know of any long range ranges that have benches and a 50 shouldn't be shot at less than 500 yards at least.

I hear you about shooting range but I shoot my .50 inside 500 yrds all the time. Unfortunately there are not that many places around where you can really stretch the legs of these rifles. I have been able to take it to W Oklahoma and break rocks on a hillside with it at 700+ yards. What a hoot!

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whatever floats your boat I guess. Shooting a 50 at 100 yards seems like a waste of ammo to me though. You guys realize I was just having some fun with my man rule comment right? No need for hurt feelers.

Big50

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whatever floats your boat I guess. Shooting a 50 at 100 yards seems like a waste of ammo to me though. You guys realize I was just having some fun with my man rule comment right? No need for hurt feelers.

No hurt feelers here, I ran across 2200 rounds of it a couple of months ago from a class 3 dealer. Decided that is was was taking up to much room in my shop so I sold 1200 rounds for 2.50. Sense I only payed 1.25 we are shooting for free. As far as long range I like to shoot my 37MM. thanks kr

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive shot several .50 cals when I was still in the military but never a rifle... I could only imagine the feeling down below after letting a few of those rounds loose. I would love a little range and hill side time behind one of those.

Latest posts

Top Bottom