50th Anniv of JFK Murder / Thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm wondering why the CIA still has a lot of "classified" documents they haven't released to the public.

Because there are rules for the release of classified information...Those documents might have impact/information beyond the Kennedy murder.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RD1, assuming you weren't born yet, I'm fairly sure you've been cleared as a potential suspect. Don't push your luck though....

Last edited:

huntingfool13

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did see something last night on a documentary that I wasn't aware of. They were talking to the resident on duty at the time they brought JFK into the ER, he mentioned that JFK was wearing a fairly hefty back brace, and most it likely limited his movement after the first shot. Maybe old news to some, but I hadn't heard that before.

Seems like I read that sometime ago

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting documentary(?) been showing on Reelz channel for a couple of weeks call JFK: The Smoking Gun. Long story short, a renowned Aussie cold case detective comes to the states to do a cold case study on America's most famous murder. He concludes Secret Service KO'd POTUS via AD from a Jr. officer manning an AR-15 shooting frangible rounds and then the Secret Service performs the mother of all coverups that actually doesn't culminate until the Clinton Administration "Assassination Records Review Board" is about to get to work in 1997. VERY interesting stuff. Doesn't get into the various LBJ/CIA/FBI/BOP conspiracies, just deals with who shot/killed POTUS.

I watched that too. I am of the opinion that SS agent George Hickey shot kennedy. Did oswald shoot him? Yes, he did but that wasnt the fatal shot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom