• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK $550-New in box unfired Tulsa police Gen 3 Glock 22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nic D.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Sub Category
Handguns
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
550$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Stock Gen 5 Glock 45 MOS, stock Gen 4 Glock 34, cash either way.
Caliber
I did 15 years on TPD and then left to do other things. I purchased this from GT Distributors. It was never issued and only kept in the safe at the TPD range until they went to the Gen 4’s. I rigged a safariland holster on my moms bed and loaded it and left it there for her protection after my father passed away. It has been loaded and unloaded numerous times. Other than that it has been kept in the holster. I rate the gun at well over 99%, but you be the judge. These were produced in 2012 so the night sights aren’t brand new but they do still glow fairly decent. This is unfired(besides the factory), these are hard to find and when you do find them they are beat up, that is why I want the $550. It comes with matching box, docs, and three 15 round mags. If you have any questions then please feel free to ask me. I will ask to see an OK CCW and if you don’t have one I will ask you to do a bill of sale that just says you are an OK resident, not crazy, addicted to drugs, ex-con, etc. This is only for my records. If you disagree with this please just swipe left. Again, I know $550 is a lot for a Glock, but I feel this is a special one.

Attachments

• IMG_1684.jpeg
    IMG_1684.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1686.jpeg
    IMG_1686.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1685.jpeg
    IMG_1685.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1687.jpeg
    IMG_1687.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0

njones918

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did 15 years on TPD and then left to do other things. I purchased this from GT Distributors. It was never issued and only kept in the safe at the TPD range until they went to the Gen 4’s. I rigged a safariland holster on my moms bed and loaded it and left it there for her protection after my father passed away. It has been loaded and unloaded numerous times. Other than that it has been kept in the holster. I rate the gun at well over 99%, but you be the judge. These were produced in 2012 so the night sights aren’t brand new but they do still glow fairly decent. This is unfired(besides the factory), these are hard to find and when you do find them they are beat up, that is why I want the $550. It comes with matching box, docs, and three 15 round mags. If you have any questions then please feel free to ask me. I will ask to see an OK CCW and if you don’t have one I will ask you to do a bill of sale that just says you are an OK resident, not crazy, addicted to drugs, ex-con, etc. This is only for my records. If you disagree with this please just swipe left. Again, I know $550 is a lot for a Glock, but I feel this is a special one.
What’s up man I have a Glock 30S with less than 100 rounds through it for trade if you’re interested. Located in Tulsa as well.