556Guy2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gundummy911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Finalized a through the mail deal with Gary today! What an AWSOME deal! Item was better than described! I would not hesitate to do business with him ANY TIME!! Great guy, great communication! Very patient with an old man!\
hes is GTG!!!!+++
BT

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish my experience with Gary was as good as you guys. I pm'd Gary about an AR he had for sale asking him if he would separate the upper and lower.

We pm'd back and forth a few times with us coming to an agreement. This included me sending him pictures of my trade so he could see some slide wear from a holster.

Both of us had some pretty tight schedules, so I agreed to meet him at 0600 in Lindsey last Saturday. My travel time and expense was part of our agreement. Upon arrival, he looked at my trade and started commenting on the amount of slide wear. I asked him if he thought my pictures weren't representative of the wear and he stated he didn't think they were. I asked to look at his cell phone (I had texted him the pics) and he showed me the pictures. The pictures actually made the wear look worse than what it actually was. I commented to this fact and he stated he agreed but thought it was flash from the camera. Now, I'm pretty technically challenged, but I don't recall cell phones having flashes for their cameras.

In the end, I feel he had a change of heart about the trade. I ended up driving 2 hours round trip, plus fuel, for nothing. Obviously, I never would have agreed to drive so far had we not had a solid deal in place.

BUYERS BEWARE